BRIDGEPORT, Conn., Sept. 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- People's United Financial, Inc. (NASDAQ: PBCT) today announced it will participate in the Barclays Capital Global Financial Services Conference on Tuesday, September 11, 2012.
Executive management is scheduled to make a presentation at 10:30 A.M. ET.
Presentation materials and a link to the live webcast will be available on People's United Financial's web site at www.peoples.com – Investor Relations – News & Events – Investor Presentations.
People's United Bank is a subsidiary of People's United Financial, Inc., a diversified financial services company with $28 billion in assets. People's United Bank, founded in 1842, is a premier, community-based, regional bank in the Northeast offering commercial and retail banking, as well as wealth management services through a network of 416 retail locations in Connecticut, New York, Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine. Visit us at peoples.com.People's United Bank. "What know-how can do." SM SOURCE People's United Financial, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV