WINSTON-SALEM, N.C., Sept. 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- At 6 am on Monday, September 24, residents of the Cotswold and surrounding Charlotte area communities are invited to the grand opening of the new Krispy Kreme Doughnut Factory, located at 119 N. Sharon Amity Road, Charlotte, NC 28211. Grand opening activities to include commemorative t-shirts, tasty prizes, treat sampling and more.
"We are extremely excited to bring our one-of-a-kind doughnuts and complementary beverages back to our Charlotte area doughnut fans. The opening of this Charlotte location marks another milestone in our long-term growth strategy for Krispy Kreme in the Charlotte Metro area," says Cindy Bay, SVP of US Franchises and Company Stores for Krispy Kreme. "We've recently opened a new shop in Fort Mill, SC, and plans are underway for future shops in Rock Hill, SC, and the University area."The approximately 2,800 square foot, free standing shop with a drive-thru will feature more than a dozen varieties of Krispy Kreme's one-of-a-kind doughnuts, including the signature hot Original Glazed® , as well as a complete menu of Chillers®, iced beverages and Krispy Kreme Signature Coffee Blends. Hours of operation will be Monday through Sunday, 6:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. Get there early on grand opening day for a chance to win one of these sweet prizes:
- One free dozen Original Glazed® doughnuts every week for a year to the FIRST customer in line;
- Customers 2 through 99 receive one free dozen Original Glazed® doughnuts every month for a year;
- AND, the first 100 customers in line will receive a commemorative Grand Opening t-shirt.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts