The Secret Panic of the Euro Banks: Opinion
Yet while it seems that the Banking Cabal and Corporate Media have committed themselves to a "secret panic" strategy; we must never forget the old cliché of the perils of dealing with cornered rats. And we must keep in mind that we are truly dealing with "psychopaths."
Only psychopaths would ever conceive of perpetrating a $500-trillion crime, since it's a little too large to conceal indefinitely. More to the point,
after they had been caught, only psychopaths would retain the audacity to argue that they should be allowed to
continue their crime, since (according to the Criminals) their fraud itself was now
If (when?) commodities prices are again spiraling out of control -- and hyperinflation beckons -- we cannot rule out the psychopaths playing the Crash Card one more time.
This article is commentary by an independent contributor, separate from TheStreet's regular news coverage.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV