The Secret Panic of the Euro Banks: Opinion
Deprive some strung-out heroin junkie of his "fix" and you guarantee a severe (if not fatal) withdrawal reaction. Deprive a global economy filled with debt-junkies of any more debt and you guarantee similar, severe "economic withdrawal" -- an immediate economic crash.
The Big Lie which the bankers tried to pass-off on us was that history's most insane gamblers and reckless lenders were (suddenly) "afraid" to lend anyone money. However (as usual) the banksters' own actions proved they were lying.
Even after U.S. Big Banks had literally been guaranteed infinite, free funding (i.e. unlimited quantities of 0% loans); they still refused to do what they had promised and
For any banker-apologists who would still dare to suggest that the Big Banks don't collude; the bankers have already proven you wrong. In
The European Central Bank's decision to relax bank funding rules to mirror conditions last seen after Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc.'s collapse signals hard times for lenders.Obviously Europe's bankers and Traitor Politicians have panicked; given they have duplicated their actions from that 2008 crisis, which (at the time) represented the most extreme, reckless financial policies ever undertaken by our governments.
"The soup kitchen for impoverished euro-zone banks is re- opening," said Simon Maughan, a strategist at Olivetree Securities Ltd. in London.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV