BENSALEM, Pa., Sept. 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Sonsi®, the award-winning online shopping and social destination designed exclusively for women sizes 12 and above, announced today that it has added four exciting fashion forward partners to its repertoire of more than 300 apparel and accessories brands for plus size women: Ulla Popken®, Eliza Parker, Re/Dress and Queen Grace™.
Catering to the nearly 60 percent of women in America who wear size 12 or above, Sonsi's new brand offerings greatly expand the retailer's selection of dresses, separates, party attire and accessories, and brings both high-fashion and vintage-inspired styles to its customers for the very first time.
"We're excited to welcome these sought-after brands to Sonsi's diverse full figured marketplace," says Sonsi.com Director Jill Hutchison. "We know that our customers like to mix and match from a variety of designers and retailers, so we're always on the lookout for brands that offer our customers fashionable styles that suit their unique body shapes and lifestyle needs. With Re/Dress, Eliza Parker, Ulla Popken and Queen Grace, we've added an incredible range of style options, from vintage-inspired to European classic to contemporary chic."
The new arrivals include:
- Ulla Popken® – Especially for women sizes 12W+ who value beauty and self-expression, Ulla Popken is a top choice for exclusively-designed apparel that is unique, colorful, and feminine and that empowers them to look beautiful, feel beautiful and be confident.
- Eliza Parker -- Offering a collection of stylish career wear, separates, cocktail dresses and fun accessories for on-the-go curvy women sizes 10 to 28, Eliza Parker's founder and designer, Jessica Tenaglia, is known for her artful use of fabric draping in rich jewel tones to flatter curvy figures, acknowledging that not all plus size women's bodies are the same. Tenaglia believes the basis of great fashion is excellent fit with flattering silhouettes.
- Re/Dress -- From its roots as a much-loved Brooklyn-born, vintage boutique for women sizes 14 and up, Re/Dress is a cult favorite among full figured women seeking founder Deb Malkin's unique, vintage-inspired, fashion-forward point of view. With an ever-changing inventory of fresh, retro-chic designs carefully curated by Malkin, Re/Dress' well-edited, vintage-inspired private label collection exudes the brand's hallmark retro feel. Re/Dress also offers a big fashion bang for the buck, with most items -- skirts, dresses, cardigans and harem pants — affordably priced under $60.
- Queen Grace™ – Launched by stylist Marina Zelner, Queen Grace offers high-fashion style exclusively for the contemporary full figured woman. A full range of day-to-evening looks that encompass both current trends and timeless, classic style, Queen Grace's distinct collections celebrate the full figured woman's freedom, confidence and inner beauty. (Launching Fall 2012).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts