Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk On The Street" Monday:
Cramer couldn't believe the rise in Polaris Industries (PII), asking how a country supposedly mired in financial woes can afford so many ATVs and snowmobiles. "We have a rich country," he concluded of the U.S.Also in the bull camp, shares of Celgene (CELG) and Sprint Nextel (S). Cramer said investors shouldn't bet against Celgene's CEO. As for Sprint, Cramer said he'll let the chart speak for itself. Cramer said people are still trying to call the bottom in natural gas, which is why shares of Cabot Oil & Gas (COG) are on the rise. Likewise with Owens Corning (OC), the perennial housing recovery stock. Cramer said he's not getting in the way of that terrific story. --Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV