Groupon ( http://www.groupon.com) (NASDAQ: GRPN) announced today that effective immediately Brian Stevens will assume the role of Chief Accounting Officer (CAO). Stevens will report to Jason Child, Chief Financial Officer. Joe Del Preto will continue to operate in his role as VP and Global Controller, reporting to Stevens.
Stevens has extensive accounting experience. Prior to joining Groupon, Mr. Stevens spent 16 years with KPMG LLP, most recently as an audit partner from October 2007 through August 2012. Mr. Stevens spent five years in KPMG's Department of Professional Practice (April 2003 to June 2006 and July 2008 to June 2010) and was a practice fellow at the Financial Accounting Standards Board from July 2006 through June 2008.
Stevens has a B.S. in Accountancy from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, College of Business.
About GrouponGroupon, launched in November 2008 in Chicago, features a daily deal on the best stuff to do, eat, see and buy in 48 countries around the world. Groupon uses collective buying power to offer huge discounts and provide a win-win for business and consumers, delivering more than 1,000 daily deals globally. To subscribe for the best deals in your city, visit http://www.groupon.com. To learn how to become a featured business, visit http://www.grouponworks.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV