Aspen Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ: AZPN), a leading provider of software and services to the process industries, announced that the OPTIMIZE 2013 global conference will be held from May 6-8, 2013 in Boston. OPTIMIZE is the only global conference focused exclusively on process optimization.
AspenTech’s global customer community includes over 100,000 process industry professionals. At OPTIMIZE 2013, AspenTech customers from over 45 countries will discuss how aspenONE optimization software helps deliver superior financial and operating results for process manufacturers. Technology and business topics to be covered include Process Engineering, Advanced Process Control, Manufacturing Execution Systems, Petroleum Supply Chain, and Supply Chain Management.
For the latest event information, including early bird registration codes, keynote speaker highlights, track session updates and call for papers, join the OPTIMIZE 2013 LinkedIn group or visit the OPTIMIZE 2013 section of aspentech.com.
Supporting QuotesBlair Wheeler, Senior Vice President, Marketing, AspenTech “OPTIMIZE is the must-attend event for the process industries. It is the premier gathering of global personalities with similar challenges, sharing compelling business and technical insights. Every day, AspenTech’s vibrant customer community uses aspenONE optimization software to transform challenges into opportunities. Attendees will also leave the conference well informed about “what’s next” -- in process industry trends as well as in software innovations that need to be on their radar screen. Supporting Resources
- AspenTech OPTIMIZE 2013 Page
- AspenTech LinkedIn Page
- AspenTech Twitter Page
- Aspen Tech Facebook Page
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV