SAN FRANCISCO, Sept. 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Super Micro Computer, Inc. (NASDAQ: SMCI), a global leader in high-performance, high-efficiency server technology and green computing, showcases its new embedded solutions this week at Intel Developer Forum (IDF) 2012 in San Francisco, CA. New compact, feature-rich UP (uni-processor) motherboards and server appliances will be unveiled with demos featuring Wind River Hypervisor Virtualization and Windows Storage Server 2008 R2 Essentials.
Supermicro's compact UP motherboards are the foundation of their embedded building block solutions. Server-grade designs provide maximum reliability with 7 year life time availability and support and the latest embedded motherboards support the 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ processors maximizing performance, density and memory throughput while lowering power consumption. Supermicro's embedded motherboard exhibits at IDF include:
- (New) C7B75 (LGA 1155, B75 Express Chipset) in uATX format offering multiple display port options. Ideally suited for IPC, kiosk and SMB desktop applications.
- (New) C7H61/-L (LGA 1155, H61 Express Chipset) in ATX form factor offering multiple PCI-E and PCI 32 slot options, HDMI output and multi display capabilities. Designed for DVR, IPC and SMB desktop applications.
- X9SCV-Q/ X9SCV-QV4 (G2 rPGA988B, QM67 Chipset) in mini-ITX form factor offer Dual HDMI, VGA and LVDS header and supports AMT 7.0. Designed for Digital Signage, IPC and Kiosk.
- X9SPV-F/ X9SPV-LN4F (FCBGA1023, QM77 Chipset) also in mini-ITX form it is the first of its kind to offer ECC support, Quad GbE LAN. Designed for SMB Storage, Gateway and Firewall Server.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV