STR Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:STRI - News) today announced the appointment of the following executives to serve in new roles within the Company’s senior management team, effective September 17, 2012:
- Barry A. Morris, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, has been appointed Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer. Mr. Morris joined STR in 2002 as Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. Prior to that, Mr. Morris served as Chief Financial Officer of General Bearing Corporation and also held a number of other senior finance and leadership positions during his career. He holds a Bachelor of Science, Business Administration from American International College and a Master of Business Administration from the University of Connecticut.
- Joseph C. Radziewicz, Controller and Principal Accounting Officer, has been appointed to serve as Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. Prior to joining STR in 2009, Mr. Radziewicz held global financial management positions at The Stanley Works and PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP. He holds a Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration and Financial Reporting from Bryant University, is a Certified Public Accountant, a Certified Management Accountant and a Certified Financial Manager.
Robert S. Yorgensen, STR’s President and Chief Executive Officer stated, “Barry has been instrumental in the growth of our business. He has successfully executed numerous complex strategic transactions, maintained financial discipline and provided sound decision-making and leadership. Barry’s influence in the CFO role has been felt across the entire organization, extending to our board of directors and out into our shareholder and supply base. I believe his demonstrated leadership and deep knowledge of our business will help him drive continued cost reduction, process excellence and optimization throughout our global operations. Barry has been an exceptional business partner in the CFO role and I look forward to working with him just as closely as he takes on his new responsibilities.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV