- Barry A. Morris, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, has been appointed Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer. Mr. Morris joined STR in 2002 as Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. Prior to that, Mr. Morris served as Chief Financial Officer of General Bearing Corporation and also held a number of other senior finance and leadership positions during his career. He holds a Bachelor of Science, Business Administration from American International College and a Master of Business Administration from the University of Connecticut.
- Joseph C. Radziewicz, Controller and Principal Accounting Officer, has been appointed to serve as Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. Prior to joining STR in 2009, Mr. Radziewicz held global financial management positions at The Stanley Works and PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP. He holds a Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration and Financial Reporting from Bryant University, is a Certified Public Accountant, a Certified Management Accountant and a Certified Financial Manager.
STR Holdings Announces Executive Management Promotions
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts