SAN JOSE, Calif., Sept. 10, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ubiquiti Networks, Inc. (Nasdaq:UBNT), a next-generation communications technology company, today announced that John Ritchie, Chief Financial Officer, will present at the ThinkEquity 9th Annual Growth Conference and the Deutsche Bank dbAccess 2012 Technology Conference. The presentation at the ThinkEquity conference is scheduled for Wednesday, September 12, 2012 at 2:30 PM ET. The presentation at the Deutsche Bank dbAccess Conference is scheduled for Thursday, September 13, 2012 at 7:30 AM PT.
A webcast of the conference presentation will be made available on the investor relations section of Ubiquiti Networks' website at http://ir.ubnt.com/ .
About Ubiquiti NetworksUbiquiti Networks is a next-generation communications technology company bridging the digital divide between emerging and developed markets by fundamentally changing the economics and complexity of deploying high performance networking solutions in underserved and underpenetrated markets globally. Our technology platforms focus on delivering industry-leading performance, compelling price-performing characteristics and an unparalleled user experience. For more information visit http://www.ubnt.com/ . The Ubiquiti Networks, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=10852
CONTACT: John Ritchie Chief Financial Officer Ubiquiti Networks 408.942.3085 ext 329
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV