Important Cautionary Information Regarding Forward-Looking Statements
This press release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of U.S. securities laws. Forward-looking statements include statements that are not statements of historical facts and include, without limitation, statements regarding: (i) the purchase of approximately 47,800 TEU closing by the end of September 2012, (ii) Textainer's belief that it has entered into another accretive transaction, (iii) container ownership is more profitable, (iv) positioning us to further increase our profitability and (v) our intention to continue to utilize our strong financial flexibility to take advantage of similar opportunities that allow us to grow the owned portion of our fleet. For a discussion of some of these risks and uncertainties, see Item 3 "Key Information-- Risk Factors" in Textainer's Annual Report on Form 20-F/A filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on June 27, 2012.
Textainer's views, estimates, plans and outlook as described within this
document may change subsequent to the release of this press release.
Textainer is under no obligation to modify or update any or all of the
statements it has made herein despite any subsequent changes Textainer
may make in its views, estimates, plans or outlook for the future.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV