Hertz Commences Tender Offer To Acquire Dollar Thrifty
This communication is neither an offer to purchase nor a solicitation of an offer to sell shares of Dollar Thrifty's common stock. Hertz will file with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (the "SEC") a tender offer statement on Schedule TO regarding the tender offer described herein. Investors and security holders of Dollar Thrifty are strongly advised to read the tender offer statement (as updated and amended) filed by Hertz with the SEC, because it contains important information that Dollar Thrifty's stockholders should consider before tendering their shares. The tender offer statement and other documents filed by Hertz with the SEC will be available for free at the SEC's web site ( http://www.sec.gov). Copies of Hertz's filings with the SEC may be obtained at the SEC's web site ( http://www.sec.gov) or by directing a request to Hertz at (201) 307-2100.
SOURCE Hertz Global Holdings, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV