FRANKFURT, Germany, Sept. 10, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ALLDATA Europe GmbH, the European subsidiary of ALLDATA LLC, the leading provider of manufacturers' vehicle repair information and solutions for the U.S. professional automotive service and collision repair industries, announced today that ALLDATA Repair, its first product designed specifically for the European market is being introduced to the public for the first time this week at Automechanika in Frankfurt. Show visitors can see a demo of ALLDATA Repair in Hall 9.1, Booth E10.
ALLDATA Repair was created by experts for experts. With more than 25 years of experience and a dedicated team behind it, ALLDATA Repair for Europe is the most comprehensive automotive repair database in the industry.
ALLDATA Europe obtains OE (original equipment) data directly from the vehicle manufacturers and is authorized to make it available to repair shops. The factory-correct information in ALLDATA Repair for Europe is not edited or redrawn, and it will cover all major manufacturers as it grows. The data includes:
- Unedited repair procedures, diagrams and specifications
- Detailed error codes and diagnostic test charts
- Electrical wiring diagrams including adapter plugs and locations of parts and cable bundles
- Current TSBs (technical service bulletins), recall campaigns and factory updates
- Filling Quantities
- Tightening Torques
- Mode 6 data including PIDs, TIDs, CIDs and scaling
- Factory recommended maintenance schedules and more
- Data is available in multiple languages: English, German, Spanish, French and Italian