GLENDALE, Calif., Sept. 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- New distributor Twentieth Century Fox today unveiled DreamWorks Animation SKG, Inc.'s (Nasdaq: DWA) feature film release slate for 2013 to 2016, which includes twelve CG animated films in four years – a major industry first.
The following DreamWorks Animation films will be distributed by Fox: The Croods for March 22, 2013, Turbo for July 19, 2013 and Mr. Peabody & Sherman for November 1, 2013; Me and My Shadow for March 14, 2014, How to Train Your Dragon 2 for June 20, 2014 and Happy Smekday! for November 26, 2014; The Penguins of Madagascar for March 27, 2015, Trolls (working title) for June 5, 2015, B.O.O.: Bureau of Otherworldly Operations for November 6, 2015 and Mumbai Musical (working title) for December 19, 2015; Kung Fu Panda 3 for March 18, 2016 and How to Train Your Dragon 3 for June 18, 2016.
"We have had the privilege not only to view many of these films in their various stages but also to meet the incredible leadership teams behind each one, and we are very confident about DreamWorks Animation's robust future slate," said Fox Filmed Entertainment CEOs and Chairmen Jim Gianopulos and Tom Rothman. "We are truly excited about our new partnership and bringing these extraordinary films to audiences around the world."
"What we are announcing today is the result of the amazing work and devotion from DreamWorks Animation's vast roster of directors, producers and artistic talent over many years," added Bill Damaschke, DreamWorks Animation's Chief Creative Officer. "Every one of the movies in our lineup – whether it is an original film or a sequel to one of our beloved franchises – comes from the unique and special vision of our filmmakers, and we look forward to joining together with Fox to make them available to family audiences starting next year."Below is additional detail on each of DreamWorks Animation's 2013-2016 releases:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV