So, thanks, Doug
K. Douglas Ralph
From an agenda standpoint plans to cover the bulk of our focus on our strategy and our forward expectations and I assume most of you have a pretty good sense for who we are. We will talk that would be appropriate to just talk about who we are as a company and really more specifically what makes us unique. We are different than just a steel company and I would like to explain to you how and why?
123 years union free and our main right insight, I think it's a culture that many of you who visited our company understands, is based upon pride, dignity, respect, and most importantly innovation. So we’ve got a couple of old pictures here to depict our innovation as well as our commitments of our workforce. And here you have, we provide the material to the early Wright Brothers planes to the Spirit of St. Louis. We’ve been in the aerospace industry for a long time.And really that's how Carpenter as a company has thrived in an environments and the region of the world that a lot of companies have in fact have perished. What does make us different though in the market is, we strategically position ourselves and that's what we are going to talk about, for the majority of the discussion is, how we position ourselves? What actions we are taking to make sure that we are really a specialty materials company in the metals market, and not just the broad supplier to the commodity sector. We focus of our energies on supercritical markets with very demanding applications and we look at technology as our primary avenue for enabling customers to do and better things in the supercritical applications. And with that, I hope that you will understand and see that, while we are in the metal space, we really are a specialty materials company.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV