To make sure that this event was most relevant for all of you. We actually conducted investor survey this summer, and one of the questions we asked was, what information is most important for us to cover today? And we reassess with this survey about 36 combined sell-side and buy-side analysts. And the topics that you see on the left side in blue are really the areas of interest that you wanted us to address.
The bullet points to the right of those indicate that things that we are going to covered today. So, the most important here thing is that, we have listened to you and we will address those things that are most interest for you to hear today.
This is our second Investor Day in the last year and a half. And our Investor Days are very unique events. It gives us the opportunity to talk about things in much greater detail than we can in other types of venues that we have. We can’t cover these kind of things on earnings calls, or one-on-one meetings, or Roche or things like that. But we have the opportunity here today to really talk a lot more in-depth in a much more detail that we typically can.
And then within that, we are able to then talk a lot more about long-term strategy of the company. So another benefit is, you can access to the management team of Carpenter. Again, you used to see me and Bill and Doug, but now we really have the broader team here, which also gives you the opportunity to ask and have all your questions answered as well today.It's a common understanding that companies should not have an Investor Day unless they’ve got something really unique and exciting to talk about. And I think from today, you will not be disappointed in terms of what we are going to cover. So with that, it’s my pleasure to introduce to you our President and CEO, Bill Wulfsohn.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV