Former Attorney General of Louisiana, Charles C. Foti, Jr., Esq. and the law firm of Kahn Swick & Foti, LLC announce that KSF has commenced an investigation into Audience, Inc. (Nasdaq: ADNC).
Shares of Audience, Inc., which makes chips for Apple's iPhones, fell over 67% after the company reported that its main customer was unlikely to use its technology in its latest iPhone. Audience CEO Peter Santos told Reuters he believes the company's technology will not be used in Apple's highly anticipated iPhone 5, which is expected to debut next Wednesday.
KSF’s investigation is focusing on whether Audience, Inc. and/or its officers and directors violated state or federal securities laws, by failing to report that Audience’s chips would not be included in the Apple iPhone 5, at the time Audience launched its Initial Public offering, in May 2012.
If you have information that would assist KSF in its investigation, or would like to discuss your legal rights, you may, without obligation or cost to you, e-mail or call KSF Managing Partner, Lewis Kahn ( email@example.com), toll free, 877-515-1850, or via cell phone any time at 504-301-7900, or KSF Director of Client Relations, Neil Rothstein, Esq. ( firstname.lastname@example.org), toll free at 877-694-9510, or via cell phone any time at 330-860-4092.About Kahn Swick & Foti, LLC KSF, whose partners include the Former Louisiana Attorney General Charles C. Foti, Jr., is a law firm focused on securities class action and shareholder derivative litigation with offices in New York and Louisiana. KSF's lawyers have significant experience litigating complex securities class actions nationwide on behalf of both institutional and individual shareholders. To learn more about KSF, you may visit www.ksfcounsel.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV