- In 2011, IGT launched the first Megahits® interstate wide area progressive (WAP) link between the lottery jurisdictions of Delaware, Rhode Island and West Virginia.
- In July 2012, IGT announced the placement of 756 VLTs at the Scioto Downs Racino in Columbus, Ohio, making it the leading provider in the Ohio VLT market.
- IGT was awarded 56.7 percent of the VLT replacement for Societe des Lotteries Video du Quebec (SLVQ), supplied 7,200 new VLTs to SLVQ in Canada in 2011 and will soon provide online content for Loto-Quebec's online casino EspaceJeux.com.
- IGT continues to be a leading provider in the state-run VLT venues of New York, Rhode Island, Delaware, Maryland and West Virginia with over 24,000 unit placements collectively. Most recently IGT provided more than 1,600 VLTs for the newly opened Resorts World in New York and more than 1,335 VLTs for Maryland Live! with more units to be added at the property in the next few weeks.
- IGT's recent agreement with the Atlantic Lottery Corporation has the Company supplying 1,612 new VLTs to the four Atlantic Provinces.
- IGT's recent strategic partnership with Lottomatica provides IGT entry into the Italian VLT market; a market reported to be in excess of 2 billion dollars in gross gaming revenue, with Lottomatica, currently the leading operator in the VLT market.
IGT To Highlight Industry-leading Products At The World Lottery Summit In Montreal, Canada
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.