LAS VEGAS, Sept. 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- International Game Technology (NYSE: IGT), a global leader in casino gaming entertainment and systems technology, will showcase industry-leading video lottery terminal (VLT) products from Sept. 9 – 12 at the World Lottery Summit in Montreal, Canada.
"IGT is deeply rooted in the video lottery market and is dedicated to meeting the needs of our customers by offering a portfolio of engaging themes for players that also drive revenue," said Eric Tom, IGT vice president of Global Sales. "We are happy to be back at the World Lottery Summit to show customers what new products IGT has to deliver."
IGT operates in every major VLT market and continues expanding to new regions and countries. Recent IGT agreements include:
- In 2011, IGT launched the first Megahits® interstate wide area progressive (WAP) link between the lottery jurisdictions of Delaware, Rhode Island and West Virginia.
- In July 2012, IGT announced the placement of 756 VLTs at the Scioto Downs Racino in Columbus, Ohio, making it the leading provider in the Ohio VLT market.
- IGT was awarded 56.7 percent of the VLT replacement for Societe des Lotteries Video du Quebec (SLVQ), supplied 7,200 new VLTs to SLVQ in Canada in 2011 and will soon provide online content for Loto-Quebec's online casino EspaceJeux.com.
- IGT continues to be a leading provider in the state-run VLT venues of New York, Rhode Island, Delaware, Maryland and West Virginia with over 24,000 unit placements collectively. Most recently IGT provided more than 1,600 VLTs for the newly opened Resorts World in New York and more than 1,335 VLTs for Maryland Live! with more units to be added at the property in the next few weeks.
- IGT's recent agreement with the Atlantic Lottery Corporation has the Company supplying 1,612 new VLTs to the four Atlantic Provinces.
- IGT's recent strategic partnership with Lottomatica provides IGT entry into the Italian VLT market; a market reported to be in excess of 2 billion dollars in gross gaming revenue, with Lottomatica, currently the leading operator in the VLT market.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV