Coeur d’Alene Mines Corporation’s (NYSE:CDE) (TSX:CDM) President and Chief Executive Officer Mitchell J. Krebs will present at the Denver Gold Forum at the Hyatt Regency Denver at 3:10 p.m. MST (5:10 p.m. EST) on September 11, 2012. There is a webcast link to the presentation and a PDF of the slide presentation available on the Company’s website at www.coeur.com.
Highlights of Mr. Krebs’ presentation include:
- Company’s repurchase of 475,500 common shares totaling approximately $10 million as part of its ongoing $100 million share repurchase program, which has reduced the Company’s outstanding shares to 89.4 million.
- Reaffirmation of Company’s expectation to achieve the high-end of full-year 2012 production guidance of 18.5 – 20.0 million ounces of silver and 210,000 – 230,000 ounces of gold, and the low-end of cash operating costs per ounce of silver of $6.50-$7.50. Kensington’s cash operating costs per ounce of gold for 2012 are expected to be $1,150-$1,250.
- Overview of the Rochester legal dispute related to certain unpatented claims.
The Denver Gold Forum is an invitation-only investment conference for fund and portfolio managers, institutional investors and analysts and executive management of the world’s leading mining companies.
Cautionary StatementThis news release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of securities legislation in the United States and Canada, including statements regarding anticipated operating results, production levels and operating costs. Such forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause Coeur's actual results, performance or achievements to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by the forward-looking statements. Such factors include, among others, any failure or delay in obtaining required governmental approvals, the risks and hazards inherent in the mining business (including environmental hazards, industrial accidents, weather or geologically related conditions), changes in the market prices of gold and silver, the uncertainties inherent in Coeur's production, exploratory and developmental activities, including risks relating to permitting and regulatory delays and disputed mining claims, any future labor disputes or work stoppages, the uncertainties inherent in the estimation of gold and silver ore reserves, changes that could result from Coeur's future acquisition of new mining properties or businesses, reliance on third parties to operate certain mines where Coeur owns silver production and reserves, the loss of any third-party smelter to which Coeur markets silver and gold, the effects of environmental and other governmental regulations, the risks inherent in the ownership or operation of or investment in mining properties or businesses in foreign countries, Coeur's ability to raise additional financing necessary to conduct its business, make payments or refinance its debt, as well as other uncertainties and risk factors set out in filings made from time to time with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission, and the Canadian securities regulators, including, without limitation, Coeur's most recent reports on Form 10-K and Form 10-Q. Actual results, developments and timetables could vary significantly from the estimates presented. Readers are cautioned not to put undue reliance on forward-looking statements. Coeur disclaims any intent or obligation to update publicly such forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise. Current mineralized material estimates include disputed and undisputed claims at Rochester. While the Company believes it holds a superior position in the ongoing claim dispute, the Company believes an adverse legal outcome would cause it to modify mineralized material estimates. Additionally, Coeur undertakes no obligation to comment on analyses, expectations or statements made by third parties in respect of Coeur, its financial or operating results or its securities.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV