The Rosen Law Firm, P.A. announces that it is investigating potential securities claims against Audience, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADNC) resulting from allegations that the Company Initial Public Offering ("IPO") documents failed to disclose that Apple would not use its technology in the iPhone 5.
On May 10, 2012, Audience conducted its IPO. Audience stated that it had licensed semiconductor IP to Apple for its latest generation of mobile phones.
On September 6, 2012, Audience announced that "Audience now believes that it is unlikely that [Apple] will enable Audience's processor IP in its next generation phone." The iPhone 5 was expected to be launched on September 21, 2012.
On this news, Audience's shares fell over 63%, damaging investors.The Rosen Law Firm is investigating remedies available to purchasers of Audience stock, including remedies based on Audience's failure to disclose information it then had available regarding Apple's decision not to use Audience's technology. If you purchased Audience stock, please visit the website at http://rosenlegal.com for more information. You may also contact Jonathan Horne, Esq., or Phillip Kim, Esq. of The Rosen Law Firm toll free at 866-767-3653 or via e-mail at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. The Rosen Law Firm represents investors throughout the globe, concentrating its practice in securities class actions and shareholder derivative litigation. Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV