Michael Kors Holdings Limited (NYSE:KORS) (the “Company”) today announced that it has filed a registration statement on Form F-1 with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”) relating to the proposed public offering of 20,000,000 ordinary shares by certain selling shareholders. In addition, the selling shareholders will grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 3,000,000 ordinary shares.
A registration statement relating to these securities has been filed with the SEC but has not yet become effective. These securities may not be sold nor may offers to buy be accepted prior to the time that the registration statement becomes effective. This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy these securities, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction. A copy of the registration statement can be accessed, when available, through the SEC’s website at www.sec.gov.
Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC, J.P. Morgan Securities LLC and Goldman, Sachs & Co. will act as joint book-running managers for the offering. Copies of the preliminary prospectus related to the offering may also be obtained, when available, from: Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC, Attention: Prospectus Department, 180 Varick Street, 2nd Floor, New York, New York 10014, Telephone: 1-866-718-1649 or by emailing
firstname.lastname@example.org; J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, Attention: Broadridge Financial Solutions, 1155 Long Island Avenue, Edgewood, New York 11717, Telephone: 1-866-803-9204; or Goldman, Sachs & Co., Attention: Prospectus Department, 200 West Street, New York, NY 10282, Telephone: 1-866-471-2526, Facsimile: 1-212-902-9316 or by emailing
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV