Knight Transportation, Inc. (NYSE: KNX) announced today that David Jackson, President of Knight Transportation, Inc., is scheduled to present at the 2012 RBC Capital Markets’ Global Industrial Conference in Las Vegas, NV on Wednesday, September 12, 2012 at 11:30 am PDT.
Knight Transportation, Inc. is a provider of multiple truckload transportation services using a nationwide network of service centers in the U.S. to serve customers throughout North America. In addition to operating one of the country’s largest tractor fleets, Knight also partners with third-party equipment providers to provide a broad range of truckload services to its customers while creating quality driving jobs for our driving associates and successful business opportunities for owner-operators.
The presentation or discussions at the conference may contain
forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the
Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities
Exchange Act of 1934, as amended.
Please refer to various
disclosures made by the Company in its stockholder reports, press
releases, and filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission for
important risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results or
events to differ materially from those expressed in or implied by any
such forward-looking statement.
The Company does not assume, and
specifically disclaims, any obligation to update forward-looking
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV