Denny’s Corporation (NASDAQ: DENN), franchisor and operator of one of America's largest full-service restaurant chains, today announced that the Company will be presenting at CL King’s 10 th Annual Best Ideas Conference at the Omni Berkshire Place Hotel in New York City on Wednesday, September 12, 2012. The presentation will begin at 12:40 PM Eastern time.
Investors and interested parties may access a copy of the presentation in the Investor Relations section of Denny's website at ir.dennys.com.
Denny's is the franchisor and operator of one of America's largest full-service restaurant chains, based on number of units. The Company has been serving guests for almost 60 years providing the promise of everyday value with craveable, indulgent products served in a friendly and inviting atmosphere. Denny’s currently has 1,684 restaurants around the world with combined sales around $2.4 billion including 1,588 restaurants in the United States and 96 restaurants in Canada, Costa Rica, Mexico, Honduras, Guam, Curaçao, Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic and New Zealand. As of June 27, 2012, 1,507 of Denny’s restaurants were franchised and 177 restaurants were company-owned and operated. For further information on Denny's, including news releases, links to SEC filings and other financial information, please visit the Denny's investor relations website.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV