Cobalt International Energy, Inc. (“Cobalt”) (NYSE: CIE) announced today that Van P. Whitfield, Cobalt’s Chief Operating Officer, will present at the Nomura Upstream Conference in London, England on Tuesday, September 11, 2012 at 8:30 a.m. GMT. Additionally, Mr. Whitfield will participate in a panel discussion on “Oil & Gas Exploration: Opening New Frontiers” at the Goldman Sachs Global Natural Resources Conference in London, England on Thursday, September 13, 2012 at 8:30 a.m. GMT.
The slide presentation to be used by Mr. Whitfield at the Nomura Conference is on Cobalt's website at www.cobaltintl.com in the Investors-Presentation and Publications section.
Cobalt is an independent oil exploration and production company focusing on the deepwater U.S. Gulf of Mexico and offshore Angola and Gabon. Cobalt was formed in 2005 and is headquartered in Houston, Texas.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV