CLEVELAND, Sept. 7, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Third Federal Savings and Loan (Nasdaq:TFSL) has again received a 5-star (superior) rating from BauerFinancial. The latest rating is based on the company's June 30, 2012, quarter-end results. Third Federal has received the superior rating since Bauer began rating financial institutions in 1988.
"To continue to be rated a superior institution by Bauer (Financial) during these uncertain economic times is a testament to our associates' commitment to our customers and our business," said Marc A. Stefanski, chairman and CEO of Third Federal.
BauerFinancial, an independent rating agency, collects quarterly data on banks and financial institutions and ranks them based on specific criteria centered on safety and soundness. No institution can pay to be on the list, nor can it elude its inclusion.Third Federal Savings and Loan is a leading provider of savings and mortgage products. Founded in Cleveland in 1938 as a mutual association by Ben and Gerome Stefanski, Third Federal became a public company in 2007. The Association is dedicated to serving consumers with competitive rates and outstanding service. Third Federal, an equal housing lender, has 22 full service branches in Northeast Ohio, eight lending offices in Central and Southern Ohio, and 17 full service branches throughout Florida. As of June 30, 2012, Third Federal assets totaled $11 billion. The TFS Financial Corporation logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=3622
CONTACT: Jennifer L. Rosa Public Relations Manager (216) 429-5037
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV