Yandex ( (YNDX)) is an Internet company in Russia. This stock is trading up 2.4% at $23.06 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 1.7 millionAverage Volume: 1.4 million Volume % Change: 178% >>5 Stocks With Big Insider Buying From a technical perspective, YNDX is moving modestly higher here with above average volume. This move has pushed YNDX into breakout territory, since it's taken out some overhead resistance levels at $21.79 to $22.80. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in YNDX as long as its trending above today's low of $22.31 with strong upside volume flows. I would consider any upside volume day that registers near or above 1.4 million shares as bullish. If YNDX can maintain that trend, and especially hold its trend above those breakout levels, then this stock has a great chance of trending much higher. Some upside targets are $25 to $26 and possibly even $28.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV