Chipotle Mexican Grill
Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) develops and operates fast-casual, fresh Mexican food restaurants throughout the U.S., as well as two restaurants in Toronto and two in London. This stock is trading up 5.3% at $318.57 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 1.2 millionAverage Volume: 838,625 Volume % Change: 228% >>5 Stocks Everyone Hates -- But You Should Love From a technical perspective, CMG is moving sharply higher here with above average volume. This move is quickly pushing CMG within range of triggering a major breakout trade. That trade will hit once CMG takes out its 50-day moving average of $323.17, and then once it clears its gap down day high from July of $335.80 with high volume. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in CMG once sustains a move or close above those levels with volume that's near or above 838,625 shares. If that breakout triggers soon, then CMG will have a great chance of re-filling some of that massive gap that started above $400.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV