Youku Tudou (YOKU) is an Internet television company in the People's Republic of China. This stock is trading up 5.6% at $17.67 in recent trading.
Today's Volume: 1.2 millionAverage Volume: 1.3 million Volume % Change: 116% >>4 Tech Stocks Set to Shine From a technical perspective, YOKU is ripping high here with decent volume, and this stock is flirting with its 50-day moving average of $17.96. This stock recently formed a double bottom at around $15.46 to $15.83. At last check, YOKU has hit an intraday high of $18.09 and volume is just a touch below its three-month average action o 1.3 million shares. Traders should now look for long-biased trades in YOKU as long as it's trending above its 50-day at $17.96 with strong upside volume flows. I would consider any upside volume day that registers near or above 1.3 million shares as bullish. If YOKU can maintain that trend, then this stock has a great chance of re-testing or possibly taking out its next significant overhead resistance levels at $19.33 to its 200-day moving average of $20.99.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV