HMS Holdings Corp. (NASDAQ: HMSY) today announced that it will present at the Morgan Stanley Global Healthcare Conference, which will be held September 10-12, 2012 at Grand Hyatt New York. Supporting materials and a link to the audiocast of the presentation will be available on the company's website at http://investor.hms.com/events.cfm.
|Conference:||Morgan Stanley Global Healthcare Conference|
|Date/Time:||Monday, September 10, 2012 at 11:45 am ET|
|Location:||New York, NY|
About HMS Holdings Corp.
HMS Holdings Corp., through its subsidiaries, is the nation's leader in
coordination of benefits and
program integrity services for healthcare payers.
HMS's clients include
health and human services programs in more than 40 states; commercial programs, including
employers, and over 135
Medicaid managed care plans; the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS); and Veterans Administration facilities. As a result of the company's services, clients recovered over $2.5 billion in 2011, and saved nearly $7 billion through the prevention of erroneous payments.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV