CIBC employees celebrate with Think Pink Week events across the country
TORONTO, Sept. 7, 2012 /CNW/ - CIBC (TSX: CM, NYSE: CM) employees from coast to coast will be hosting events to encourage people to register and fundraise for the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation CIBC Run for the Cure on September 30.
"Breast cancer is a cause that's very close to the hearts of so many because it impacts us all," said Christina Kramer, Executive Vice-President, CIBC and National Run Champion. "I encourage all Canadians to join us for this year's CIBC Run for the Cure on Sunday, September 30 to help create a future without breast cancer."
Some of the events happening across the country to raise awareness for the CIBC Run for the Cure and to create a future without breast cancer are:Vancouver/Lower Mainland
- September 8 - Car wash fundraiser in Coquitlam, BC
- Pub night fundraisers for employees and clients including raffles and silent auctions:
- September 12 - Downtown Central Vancouver
- September 14 - North Vancouver
- September 15 - Surrey White Rock
- September 15 - Comedy night fundraiser open to the public at Columbia Theatre
- September 8 - Think Pink Week Family Fun Day Kickoff at CIBC's Crowfoot Village and Chinook Station branches featuring a BBQ, balloon artist, tattoos, cotton candy, popcorn, the CIBC Pink Collection and online Run for the Cure registration.
- Sept 18 - The annual Survivor Parade takes place at Bankers Hall
- September 8 - Think Pink Week Family Fun Day Kickoff at CIBC's Windermere and Kennedale branches featuring a BBQ, balloon artist, tattoos, cotton candy, popcorn, the CIBC Pink Collection and online Run for the Cure registration.
- September 13 - Main and Jefferson branch fundraising BBQ
- September 14 - Henderson Highway and Kimberly branch fundraising BBQ, Book and Cookie Sale
- September 14 - Southdale Mall Shopping Centre fundraising BBQ
- September 14 - Crossroads Shopping Centre fundraising BBQ and silent auction
- September 10-14 - All CIBC branches in London will celebrate with a special theme each day of Think Pink Week including Pink Lemonade Days, Pink Dessert Day, Pink Ribbon Days and Pink T-Shirt Day with each branch hosting a fundraiser.
- September 13 - The annual kick off event place at Commerce Court, featuring Christina Kramer, Executive Vice-President, CIBC and Executive Run Sponsor, as well as emcees Erin Davis and Mike Cooper from 98.1 CHFI and breast cancer survivors sharing their experiences. Boxed lunches will be available for purchase.
- September 10-14 - All CIBC branches in the Ottawa area will celebrate with a special theme each day of Think Pink Week including a cupcake fundraiser, celebrity theme day, bake sale, silent auction and Pink Ribbon Day.
- September 11 - Kick off event takes place at CIBC's Boulevard René-Lévesque branch featuring remarks by Sylvain Vinet, Senior Vice-President, CIBC and Michel Cantin, Vice-President, CIBC with the CIBC Pink Collection and refreshments.
- September 14 - Annual CIBC Gala Fundraiser and silent auction for employees and clients at the Crown Plaza, with a fundraising goal of $100,000.
- September 10-14 - All CIBC branches in Halifax will celebrate with a special theme each day of Think Pink Week including a cupcake fundraiser, celebrity theme, bake sale, silent auction and Pink Ribbon Day.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV