DERIDDER, La., Sept. 7, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AMERISAFE, Inc. (Nasdaq:AMSF), a specialty provider of high hazard workers' compensation insurance, today announced that Geoffrey Banta, President, and G. Janelle Frost, Chief Financial Officer, will present at the JMP Securities Financial Services and Real Estate Conference. The event will be held September 13, 2012 in New York.
The AMERISAFE presentation will be webcast live at 9:30 a.m. Eastern time on Thursday, September 13, 2012. To listen to the audio webcast and view the Company's presentation materials, please visit the Investor Relations section of the AMERISAFE website at www.amerisafe.com . A replay will be archived on the site shortly after the presentation concludes.
About AMERISAFEAMERISAFE, Inc. is a specialty provider of workers' compensation insurance focused on small to mid-sized employers engaged in hazardous industries, principally construction, trucking, and agriculture. AMERISAFE actively markets workers' compensation insurance in 35 states and the District of Columbia. The AMERISAFE, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=9767
CONTACT: Janelle Frost, EVP & CFO AMERISAFE, Inc. 337-463-9052
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV