BETHESDA, Md., Sept. 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- American Capital, Ltd. (Nasdaq: ACAS) ("American Capital") announced today that Malon Wilkus, Chairman and CEO, is scheduled to make presentations at the following investor conferences in New York City in September:
- JMP Securities Financial Services and Real Estate Conference on September 13, 2012 at 11:30 am ET.
- Imperial Capital Global Opportunities Conference on September 20, 2012 at 2:00 pm ET.
Both American Capital presentations will be webcast live and archived on the American Capital website in the Investor Relations section at http://ir.americancapital.com.
For further information or questions, please contact our Investor Relations Department at (301) 951-5917 or IR@AmericanCapital.com.
ABOUT AMERICAN CAPITAL American Capital is a publicly traded private equity firm and global asset manager. American Capital, both directly and through its asset management business, originates, underwrites and manages investments in middle market private equity, leveraged finance, real estate and structured products. American Capital manages $17 billion of assets, including assets on its balance sheet and fee earning assets under management by affiliated managers, with $100 billion of total assets under management (including levered assets). From its seven offices in the U.S. and Europe, American Capital and its affiliate, European Capital, will consider investment opportunities from $10 million to $500 million. For further information, please refer to www.AmericanCapital.com.Contact: Investor Relations - (301) 951-5917 SOURCE American Capital, Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV