Global interactive marketing provider ExactTarget (NYSE:ET) announced today that leaders from Foursquare, LinkedIn, reddit, Forrester and world renowned performer David Blaine are among the newest additions to the speaker lineup for Connections ’12 Oct. 16 – 18 in Indianapolis.
The additional speakers join already announced keynoter Michael J. Fox for ExactTarget’s annual event, which is expected to attract more than 4,000 marketers from around the globe.
“Marketing is experiencing a dramatic transformation fueled by consumers’ hyper-connectivity through mobile and social media,” said Tim Kopp, chief marketing officer of ExactTarget. “By bringing the best minds in technology, entrepreneurship and entertainment together at Connections ’12, we will deliver an experience that will inspire the next generation of interactive marketing.”
Speakers joining the Connections ’12 lineup include:
- Altimeter – Charlene Li, founder and author of the New York Times bestseller “Open Leadership”
- Forrester – George Colony, chief executive officer and co-founder
- Foursquare – Zach Maier, product manager
- LinkedIn – Marc Bishop, global product marketing director
- reddit – Erik Martin, general manager and one of Time Magazine’s 100 Most Influential People in the World
- Return Path – Matt Blumberg, chief executive officer and chairman of the Direct Marketing Association
- Urban Airship – Brent Hieggelke, chief marketing officer
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts