Alterra Capital To Participate At The Macquarie Capital Eighth Annual Bermuda In Boston Conference
Alterra Capital Holdings Limited (“Alterra”) (NASDAQ: ALTE; BSX: ALTE.BH) announced today that Jed Rhoads, President and Chief Underwriting Officer, Bermuda Reinsurance will participate in a panel discussion on “Is Bigger Better - What is the right size for a catastrophe player?,” at the Bermuda in Boston Conference being held at The Boston Harbor Hotel, 70 Rowes Wharf, Boston on Tuesday, September 18, 2012 from 8:15am to 9:00am EDT.
Alterra Capital Holdings Limited is a global enterprise dedicated to providing diversified specialty insurance and reinsurance products to corporations, public entities and property and casualty insurers.
Cautionary Note Regarding Forward-Looking Statements
The presentation may include forward-looking statements that reflect Alterra’s current views with respect to future events and financial performance. These forward-looking statements are subject to certain risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those suggested by such statements. For further information regarding cautionary statements and factors affecting Alterra’s future results, please refer to the most recent reports on Form 10-K and Form 10-Q and other documents filed by Alterra with the SEC. Alterra undertakes no obligation to update or revise publicly any forward-looking statement whether as a result of new information, future developments or otherwise.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV