OMAHA, Neb., Sept. 7, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Green Plains Renewable Energy, Inc. (Nasdaq:GPRE) announces today that Jeff Briggs, Chief Operating Officer, will present at the 2012 Wedbush Clean Technology & Industrial Growth Management Access Conference in San Francisco on September 12, 2012.
Green Plains' presentation will take place at 10:30 a.m. ET and is available via webcast. Interested investors should utilize the following link to access the live broadcast of the presentation or follow a link from the Company's website at www.gpreinc.com . Please allow time to register for the event after you have navigated to the webcast link. Parties interested in listening to a replay of the presentation can use the same link as the live webcast: http://wsw.com/webcast/wedbush22/gpre/ .
About Green Plains Renewable Energy, Inc.Green Plains Renewable Energy, Inc. (Nasdaq:GPRE) is North America's fourth largest ethanol producer. The Company markets and distributes approximately one billion gallons of renewable motor fuel on an annual basis. Green Plains owns and operates grain handling and storage assets and provides complementary agronomy services to local grain producers through its agribusiness segment. Green Plains owns BlendStar LLC, a biofuels terminal operator with locations in the southern U.S. Green Plains is a joint venture partner in BioProcess Algae LLC, which was formed to commercialize advanced photo-bioreactor technologies for growing and harvesting algal biomass.
CONTACT: Jim Stark, Vice President - Investor and Media Relations Green Plains Renewable Energy, Inc. (402) 884-8700
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV