Avid ® (NASDAQ: AVID) today announced the new Pro Tools|HD Native Thunderbolt™ interface, delivering the lowest latency and the highest sound quality of any host based audio workstation for Thunderbolt technology equipped CPUs. The Pro Tools|HD Native Thunderbolt interface brings the industry-standard Pro Tools® HD toolset and premium conversion of Pro Tools HD Series interfaces to a broader group of customers who use a laptop or other computer with Thunderbolt technology, at a great value.
With its elegantly implemented Thunderbolt connectivity, the Pro Tools|HD Native Thunderbolt interface gives producers, engineers, and mixers the incredible sound quality, low latency, and sheer power of the award-winning Pro Tools|HD Native system in a mobile-based hardware solution, while connecting with Pro Tools HD Series interfaces (such as HD OMNI and HD I/O) for capturing and monitoring audio with pristine clarity. In addition, customers can conveniently monitor mixes using the interface’s built-in audiophile-grade headphone output, which is powerful enough to drive headphones with high impedance loads.
Pro Tools|HD Native enables customer to:
- Harness the power of your desktop or laptop computer with choice of Thunderbolt interface or PCIe card
- Attain the highest performance and lowest latency of any native DAW
- Achieve pristine audio clarity with Pro Tools HD Series interfaces
- Get the advanced tools and workflows of Pro Tools HD 10 software
- Monitor every mix detail with the built in audiophile-grade headphone output
“Pro Tools|HD Native makes it easy for professionals to get top quality sound and performance in an affordable, host-based solution,” says Chris Gahagan, senior vice president of products at Avid. “With Avid’s new solution, pros now can choose from two Pro Tools|HD Native designs: the new Thunderbolt interface for Thunderbolt-equipped laptop and desktop computers, or the original PCIe card.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV