To fully serve the needs of growing clients, Vetters will work closely with colleague Dale Wilson, a Houston-based Senior Vice President and Regional Commercial Executive with responsibility for the region’s large corporate clients. Both Vetters and Wilson will also work in concert with HSBC’s Houston-based Global Banking and Markets team.
Notes to editors:
About HSBC Bank USA, N.A.
HSBC Bank USA, National Association, with total assets of $194 billion as of 30 June 2012 (US GAAP), serves 3.1 million customers through its personal financial services, commercial banking, private banking, asset management, and global banking and markets segments. It operates more than 300 bank branches throughout the United States. There are over 200 in New York state as well as branches in Connecticut, Washington, D.C., Florida, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia, California, Delaware, Oregon and Washington State. HSBC Bank USA, N.A. is the principal subsidiary of HSBC USA Inc., an indirect, wholly-owned subsidiary of HSBC North America Holdings Inc. HSBC Bank USA, N.A. is a member of the FDIC.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV