BEIJING, Sept. 7, 2012 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Tri-Tech Holding Inc. (Nasdaq: TRIT), which provides turn-key water resources management, water and wastewater treatment, industrial safety and pollution control solutions, announced today that the company held its 2012 Annual General Meeting of Shareholders at 9:00 A.M. on September 6, in Beijing.
The company's shareholders approved all of the following proposals during the meeting:
1. The election of Mr. Warren Zhao, Mr. Phil Fan and Mr. Gavin Cheng as Class III directors on the Board of Directors serving a term of three years until 2015.2. The ratification of the appointment of Marcum Bernstein & Pinchuk LLP as the independent auditor to the company for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2012. About Tri-Tech Holding Inc. Tri-Tech designs customized sewage treatment and odor control systems for municipalities and private sectors in China and abroad. These systems combine software, information management systems, resource planning and local and distant networking hardware that includes sensors, control systems, programmable logic controllers, supervisory control and data acquisition systems. The company also designs systems that track natural waterway levels for drought control, monitor groundwater quality and assist the Chinese government in managing its water resources. The company is also moving into the industrial pollution control market. Tri-Tech owns 39 software copyrights and 11 product patents, and employs approximately 446 people. Please visit www.tri-tech.cn for more information. An online investor kit including a company profile, presentations, press releases, current price quotes, stock charts and other valuable information for investors is available at www.tri-tech.cn/ir. To subscribe to future releases via e-mail alert, visit www.tri-tech.cn/ir/info/request.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts