CALGARY, Alberta, Sept. 7, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SMART Technologies Inc. (Nasdaq:SMT) (TSX:SMA), a leading provider of collaboration solutions, today announced that Drew Fitch, Vice President, Finance and CFO, is scheduled to present at the Deutsche Bank 2012 Technology Conference in Las Vegas, NV.
The SMART presentation is scheduled for Thursday, September 13, 2012, at 11:40 am PT. A live webcast, and the replay, will be available at http://investor.smarttech.com/events.cfm .
About SMARTSMART Technologies Inc. is a leading provider of collaboration solutions that change the way the world works and learns. As the global leader in interactive whiteboards, our focus is on developing a variety of easy-to-use, integrated solutions that free people from their desks and computer screens, making collaboration and learning with digital resources more natural. Our products have transformed teaching and learning in more than two million classrooms worldwide, reaching over 40 million students and their teachers. In business, our Freestorm™visual collaboration solutions improve the way that people work and collaborate, enabling them to be more productive and reduce costs. The SMART Technologies logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=7573 © 2012 SMART Technologies. Freestorm, the SMART logo and smarttech are trademarks or registered trademarks of SMART Technologies in the U.S. and/or other countries. Please note that SMART is written in all capital letters.
CONTACT: Media contact Marina Geronazzo Manager, Public Relations SMART Technologies Inc. Phone 1.403.407.5088 E-mail MarinaGeronazzo@smarttech.com Investor contact Investor Relations SMART Technologies Inc. Phone 1.877.320.2241 E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV