Ultimate Software (Nasdaq:ULTI), a leading cloud provider of people management solutions, announced today that Mitchell Dauerman, executive vice president and chief financial officer, will present at two investor conferences in September 2012.
Mr. Dauerman will discuss Ultimate’s recurring revenue business as well as present an overview of the company’s history and financial results at the following events:
- Deutsche Bank's dbAccess 2012 Technology Conference will be held September 11-13 at the Encore at Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas. Mr. Dauerman is scheduled to present on Tuesday, September 11, at 4:40 p.m. PT.
- CL King's 10th Annual Best Ideas Conference 2012 will be held September 12-13 at the Omni Berkshire Place Hotel in New York City. Mr. Dauerman is scheduled to present on Thursday, September 13, at 8:40 a.m. ET. The live and archived webcast for this presentation can be accessed at http://wsw.com/webcast/clk10/ulti/
To schedule an appointment with Mr. Dauerman, or to obtain further details on Ultimate’s participation at other conferences, please call 954-331-7369.
About Ultimate SoftwareUltimate is a leading SaaS provider of people management solutions, with more than 7 million people records in the cloud. Built on the belief that people are the most important ingredient of any business, Ultimate's award-winning UltiPro delivers HR, payroll, and talent management solutions that seamlessly connect people with the information and resources they need to work more effectively. Founded in 1990, the company is headquartered in Weston, Florida, and has more than 1,500 professionals focused on developing the highest quality solutions and services. In 2012, Ultimate was ranked #25 on FORTUNE'S “100 Best Companies to Work For” list. Ultimate has more than 2,300 customers with employees in 115 countries, including Adobe Systems Incorporated, The Container Store, Culligan International, Major League Baseball, The New York Yankees Baseball Team, and Texas Roadhouse. More information on Ultimate's products and services for people management can be found at www.ultimatesoftware.com.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts