BUILDING "NORTH AMERICA'S BEST FOOD & BEVERAGE COMPANY"
The company also uses free cash flow as a non-GAAP financial measure. Free cash flow is defined as net cash provided by operating activities less capital expenditures. Management believes free cash flow shows the financial health of, and how efficiently we are running, the company.
Non-GAAP financial measures should be viewed in addition to, and not as an alternative for, the company's results prepared in accordance with GAAP. In addition, the non-GAAP measures the company is using may differ from the non-GAAP measures used by other companies.
SOURCE Kraft Foods
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV