RESTON, Va., Sept. 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- comScore, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCOR), a leader in measuring the digital world, today announced its participation at two investor conferences in September. Each presentation will be webcast live and available at http://ir.comscore.com/events.cfm.
comScore will present at:
- G9: ThinkEquity's 9th Annual Growth Conference in New York City. The presentation is scheduled to begin at 2:30 pm ET / 11:30 am PT on Wednesday September 12, 2012.
- dbAccess: Deutsche Bank's 2012 Technology Conference in Las Vegas. The presentation is scheduled to begin at 5:00 pm ET / 2:00 pm PT on Wednesday September 12, 2012.
About comScore comScore, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCOR) is a global leader in measuring the digital world and preferred source of digital business analytics. For more information, please visit http://www.comscore.com/companyinfo.SOURCE comScore, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV