American Tower Corporation (NYSE: AMT) today announced that its Chief Financial Officer, Tom Bartlett, is scheduled to present at the 2012 Bank of America Merrill Lynch Media, Communications & Entertainment Conference in Los Angeles, California on Thursday, September 13, 2012 at 10:30 a.m. PT (1:30 p.m. ET). The live audio webcast link will be available on the Company's website, www.americantower.com.
American Tower is a leading independent global owner, operator and developer of wireless communications sites. American Tower currently owns and operates over 49,000 communications sites in the United States, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ghana, India, Mexico, Peru, South Africa and Uganda. For more information about American Tower, please visit www.americantower.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV