SAN JOSE, Calif., Sept. 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Oclaro, Inc. (NASDAQ: OCLR), a tier-one provider and innovator of optical communications and laser solutions, today announced that it will be debuting new 100G products and technologies and speaking on several industry panels at the upcoming ECOC Exhibition (in Oclaro stand #444) from September 17-20 in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. As the world's #2 provider of optical components, modules and subsystems, Oclaro maintains one of the broadest and vertically-integrated product lines in the industry and these innovations are helping customers meet the bandwidth demands of new and fast-growing applications such as social networking, video streaming, and cloud computing.
"Oclaro has been able to leverage decades of optical expertise to deliver a complete portfolio of 100G solutions that provide the performance, reliability, small form factor and low power consumption that customers need to deploy and interface with today's high-speed coherent networks," said Jim Haynes, President, Global Business for Oclaro, Inc. "We will be showcasing these innovations, including several new product introductions, at the ECOC show and we look forward to providing these solutions to our customers so they can win the volume 100G deployments planned for 2013."
Oclaro's portfolio of high-speed networking products transmit, receive, switch, and amplify light signals over fiber optic networks to deliver a new range of high speed services for the core optical network and the enterprise and data center markets. As the 100Gbps market continues to heat up, Oclaro customers benefit from being able to work with and rely on one supplier for their key optical components, modules, and subsystems – enabling them to save significant cost and development time and focus on product differentiation.
Oclaro Executives Speaking at ECOCAs recognized authorities in the optical communications market, Oclaro executives will be presenting on several panels during the ECOC show. These include the following:
- Market Focus: Challenges and Solutions for Optical Networks at 100Gbps and Beyond
- Speaker: Yves LeMaitre, Chief Commercial Office for Oclaro
- Location: Market Focus Theatre on the Show Floor, Hall 1
- Date/Time: Tuesday, Sept. 18 th at 2:50 pm
- Workshop: WS07 Low-Cost Open Access to Photonic Integration Technology, 4th European Photonic Integration Forum
- Speaker: Mike Wale, Director Active Products Research for Oclaro
- Presentation title: The Generic Foundry Model in Europe
- Location: Room A
- Time/Date: Sunday, Sept. 16 th at 2:00 pm
- Paper Presentation: Blind Chromatic Dispersion Estimation Using a Spectrum of a Modulus Squared of the Transmitted Signal
- Speaker: Edem Ibragimov, Senior Optical Design Engineer, Oclaro, Inc.
- Paper: Th.2.A.3
- Time/Date: Thursday, Sept. 20 th at 11:30 am
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV