PASADENA, Calif., Sept. 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Western Asset Mortgage Capital Corporation (NYSE: WMC) today announced that Stephen Fulton, chief investment officer and Steven Sherwyn, chief financial officer, will present at The JMP Securities Financial Services & Real Estate Conference to be held on Thursday, September 13, 2012 at The St. Regis New York.
The Company is scheduled to present on Thursday, September 13, 2012 at 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time. Management's presentation will be webcast live and archived on the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at www.westernassetmcc.com. For more information about the conference please visit http://www.jmpg.com/jmpsecurities/about/conferences/.
ABOUT WESTERN ASSET MORTGAGE CAPITAL CORPORATIONWestern Asset Mortgage Capital Corporation is a REIT that invests primarily in Agency RMBS, which are residential mortgage-backed securities for which the principal and interest payments are guaranteed by a U.S. Government agency (such as GNMA) or a U.S. Government-sponsored entity (such as FNMA or FHLMC). The Company may opportunistically supplement its portfolio by investing in its potential target assets, which include residential mortgage-backed securities that are not guaranteed by a U.S. Government agency or sponsored entity, commercial mortgage-backed securities and other asset-backed securities. The Company is externally managed and advised by Western Asset Management Company, an investment advisor registered with the SEC and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Legg Mason, Inc.
SOURCE Western Asset Mortgage Capital Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV