MILWAUKEE, Sept. 7, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Douglas Dynamics, Inc. (NYSE:PLOW), the North American leader in the design, manufacture and sale of snow and ice control equipment for light trucks, today announced that pursuant to the Company's dividend policy its board of directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.205 per share of the Company's common stock.
The declared $0.205 per share cash dividend will be paid on September 28, 2012 to stockholders of record as of the close of business on September 18, 2012.
About Douglas DynamicsHeadquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Douglas Dynamics designs, manufactures and sells snow and ice control equipment for light trucks, which is comprised of snowplows and sand and salt spreaders, and related parts and accessories. Douglas Dynamics sells its products under the WESTERN®, FISHER® and BLIZZARD® brands through a distributor network, primarily consisting of truck equipment distributors located throughout the Midwest, East and Northeast regions of the United States as well as all provinces of Canada. More information can be found at www.douglasdynamics.com . The Douglas Dynamics, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=7433
CONTACT: Douglas Dynamics, Inc. Bob McCormick 414-362-3868 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV