SEATTLE, Sept. 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- L & L Energy, Inc., (Nasdaq: LLEN) ("L&L" or the "Company"), a Seattle-based company with a track record of profitable coal operations in China, today announced it will host a conference call to discuss its first quarter, ended July 31, 2012, financial results at 11:30 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time on Tuesday, September 11.
The audio call of the meeting will be available via telephone at: North America Toll Free: (800) 893-5360Conference ID: 28541983
Please call five minutes prior to 11:30 p.m. EDT. A live webcast of the call will also be available at http://www.llenergyinc.com.
Contacts: email@example.comSOURCE L & L Energy, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV