ONTARIO, Canada, Sept. 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Canadian Solar Inc. ("the Company", "Canadian Solar" or "we") (NASDAQ: CSIQ), one of the world's largest solar power companies, today announced that it is scheduled to present at the UBS Global Solar One-on-One Conference on Tuesday, September 11 at the Hilton Orlando, Florida. The conference gives institutional investors a unique opportunity to meet with the companies participating in the Solar Power International Conference & Expo, which is taking place at the Orlando Convention Center.
During the conference Ed Job, Director of Investor Relations will be available to meet with institutional investors.
About Canadian SolarCanadian Solar Inc. (NASDAQ: CSIQ) is one of the world's largest solar companies. As a leading vertically integrated provider of ingots, wafers, solar cells, solar modules and other solar applications, Canadian Solar designs, manufactures and delivers solar products and solar system solutions for on-grid and off-grid use to customers worldwide. With operations in North America, Europe, Australia and Asia, Canadian Solar provides premium quality, cost-effective and environmentally-friendly solar solutions to support global, sustainable development. For more information, please visit www.canadiansolar.com. SOURCE Canadian Solar Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV