Liberty Global, Inc. (“Liberty Global”) (NASDAQ: LBTYA, LBTYB and LBTYK) today announces the launch of Horizon TV, a new family of media products that allow customers to view and share all of their favorite content across the TV, computer, tablet and smartphone. The Horizon TV platform is powered by a beautiful and engaging user interface that seamlessly navigates and recommends digital content from your cable, on demand libraries, personal devices, selected apps and online sources. The Horizon TV gateway also serves as a full triple-play box delivering not only video, but also the fastest internet and voice connections along with a wireless network for the home.
Horizon TV is now available from our Dutch cable operation, UPC Netherlands, and will be rolled out in Switzerland, Germany and Ireland over the next 3-6 months.
Mike Fries, Liberty Global’s President and CEO said: “This is what our customers have been waiting for. Finally, you can enjoy the best cable TV programming on all of your devices whenever and wherever you choose. Horizon TV brings the power of the internet and the most popular apps to your TV screen and allows you to ‘connect, discover and be free.’”
Multiscreen and Home networkHorizon TV changes your tablet, smartphone or laptop into a television. An iPad can be used as a remote control or as an additional TV screen in the home. At the same time, customers can wirelessly stream personal content from their computers, tablets and smartphones onto their TV screens. Personal Recommendations Horizon TV makes personal recommendations and allows customers to search from a wide selection of programs currently being broadcast, previously broadcast or available via UPC on Demand. Bring the Web to the TV What’s more, Horizon TV features an app store where services like YouTube, Wikipedia and Facebook are contextually integrated into your TV viewing experience.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV